Kidical Mass is a national movement to encourage families to ride bicycles for transportation, exercise and fun!
Our volunteer ride organizers are cranking out rides all over Chicago. Rides are generally 2-4 miles at a slow pace and roll rain or shine. Join us for a ride near you OR organize a ride in your community.
- Please wear helmets and ride safely.
- Rides are typically 2 - 4 miles at a 5-6 mph pace on quiet residential streets, roughly 1 hour with stops.
- Rides are suitable for children using training wheels or those who have progressed beyond training wheels.
- Younger children are welcome on trail-a-bikes, child trailers and child seats of their parent's bike.
- Festive dress and decorations encouraged.
- It is expected that all kids bring a parent or guardian.